this is Final Competition.
What is Final Comp?
Pioneers in Engineering's Final Comp is the epic conclusion of our semester-long robotics competition season. This year, we've had over 300 high school students from 24 different high schools competing to see who can build the best robot. Final Comp is where they finally get to pit their robots against each other to see who will take home the gold in this year's game, Solar Scramble.
Pioneers in Engineering (PiE) promotes science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education through an exciting, mentorship-based process. We strongly believe that no student should be denied a quality STEM education experience.
To learn more about us, visit our website at pioneers.berkeley.edu.
- Where: Lawrence Hall of Science
- When: 8 AM - 5 PM, Saturday 4/28 and Sunday 4/29
Robotics team members and teachers with badges and Pioneers in Engineering judges and special guests have free admittance to Lawrence Hall of Science, but other guests, including parents and siblings, will have to pay for admission.
We have a limited number of discounted family guest passes available for the families of team members, teachers, judges, and special guests; so if you feel the admission price may be a barrier for you or your family to come watch, please contact [email protected]. One-Day Admission:
- $12 Adults
- $10 Children 3-18, Seniors 62+
- Free for LHS Members, children age 2 and under, UC Berkeley students and staff
Watch the 2015 Recap
Connect with us
Everything in this repo is BSD style license unless otherwise specified.
Copyright (c) 2015 The Polymer Authors. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of Google Inc. nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.